If you decide that purchasing artificial grass online is the best option for you, be prepared to do some research. You'll need to look into the type of turf you require, as well as who you'll purchase it from and the terms of your purchase.
You should know what you want
Don't buy artificial grass online if you have to ask someone for advice about what kind of synthetic turf to use. You must be aware of the following details: fiber styles, face weight, density, thatching, stitch rate, turf gauge, and infill choices. It's critical for a good online turf purchase.
There are people who can provide you with assistance over the internet. However, the majority of online artificial grass salespeople have no prior experience with any form of landscape installation. They may have been trained by marketing departments and may be familiar with some terms, but they are unable to provide you with the bullet-proof guidance that you need.
Synthetic turf is expensive, and it's up to you to make sure it's the best fit for your yard. Don't be intimidated if you don't know what kind of turf you'll need. It takes time to research a subject, but you can do it.
Locate a wholesaler
This isn't as easy as you might believe. You'll get millions of results if you Google "artificial grass wholesaler." Unfortunately, many of them aren't exactly what you're looking for. Pieces of turf may be purchased, but large rolls cut to your specifications are only available from a few online retailers. Individuals do not buy fake grass from true producers. Nonetheless, the word "wholesale" refers to someone who sells at a discount. Keep in mind that everyone can become an online wholesaler, but great rates are not guaranteed.
Pay close attention to the details
It is critical to contact an artificial grass wholesaler. Discuss the requirements with them to make sure they are accommodating. You have a lot of details to consider, and you'll get a lot of your answers by asking the right questions. Here are a few questions to consider:
- Do you have the item in stock? Turf advertised on the internet is often out of stock, so delivery can be delayed.
- Who is your elected representative, and what is their contact information? Any synthetic turf wholesaler in your area should have a representative who can come out and inspect the turf upon delivery if there are any issues.
- Can you provide me with a list of local installation inspectors in the event that there are any issues? That will come in handy if a salesperson denies that synthetic turf has a flaw.
- Who is responsible for shipping? Shipping costs, as previously mentioned, can be a deal-breaker.
- Are there any flaws in synthetic turf? "Wholesalers" sometimes sell faulty turf, some of which may be minor, but it never hurts to ask this question to be safe.
- What happens if I discover any flaws after delivery?
- How much do you charge for returns? Or are there any fees for inspecting turf if I think it has flaws?
-Whose responsibility is it to pay for return shipping if I have to return turf?
- How much will my synthetic turf cost, and who will build it?
Before you buy turf, get a list of installers and give them a call. Check to see if the installer has a good reputation. Installation contractors who specialize in synthetic turf will assist you with any concerns you might have about purchasing synthetic turf online.
Everything a salesperson says over the phone must be written down. It's worthless if it's not covered by a deal. Examine the contract thoroughly. Make sure it has all of your concerns and questions. Request that a company add something you require to the contract. It will assist you in resolving credit card charges with your credit card provider.
It is possible to buy synthetic turf online and save a lot of money. However, since anybody can open an online store and claim to be an artificial grass wholesaler, there are some risks. You'll need to spend time studying the topic, deciding which companies you'd like to do business with, and reading the fine print on contracts.
Artificial grass online shopping is more of a niche curiosity than a household requirement, given both the potential and the pitfalls. Contact us today to learn more about purchasing artificial turf, and ask us about our turf protection products.